The Week in “60 seconds” ending Friday 18th August 2018
by P4B Reporters News Team
- P4B have been learning about Rights Resecting schools and have started work on their class charter.
- 3A Have been learning about maps and houses.
- 2B have been making pictures all about different shapes in Maths.
- 3A and 3C have been using maths strategies in addition.
- 3B have been learning all about children’s rights and responsibilities.
- 5A have been having a quiz to test their maths knowledge.
- 5B have been learning more German and also bus-stop division in Maths.
- 6A have been busy making their class charter and have made labels for their class.
- 6B have written letters to their “future” selves.
- 7A have made birthday cards for people.
- 7B have also been making cards for their new teacher and have also started work on their class charter.
That’s the week in 60 seconds at Juniper Green for the week ending 18th August 2017.
The P4B News Reporting Team