Week ending 25th September 2015
- Hello, and welcome to The Week in 60 seconds.
- P1 tasted lots of different fruits and veg and learned the numbers 9 and 10 and the letters c and k.
- P2 practised underarm throws in PE and wrote adventures for their dream house.
- P3 have been learning 2D and 3D shapes and have been writing stories.
- P4 have been using Sumdog in ICT and have been learning about Inheritance.
- P5 have been drawing Holyrood Palace and acting out plays about Mary, Queen of Scots.
- P6 have been doing a Chilli Challenge in Maths, painting Jacobites and writing imaginative stories about battles.
- P7 have been learning about Pilgrimage in RME and have created their own World War 2 bomb shelters.
- That was the week at Juniper Green in 60 seconds.